Are you pregnant or breast feeding?
Starting your baby on solids?
Dealing with a fussy toddler?
SMART Nutrition provides guidance on what is best for you and your child
- Nutrition during pregnancy, breast feeding and getting back into shape
- Infant nutrition including weaning/first foods, what to introduce and when and texture progression
- Childhood nutrition, setting up a foundation for healthy eating for life and dealing with fussy toddlers
- Paediatric clinical nutrition to manage medical conditions including Coeliac Disease, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, food allergy and intolerance, toddler diarrhoea and poor growth
- Weight management for children and adolescents
- Nutrition workshops & presentations for schools, sports teams & groups of mothers
- Pre-school & school menu advice/analysis
- Nutrition service for children’s respite & special needs residential care facilities